Search Knowledge Base
KB #240130: Operator password was set for this utility
Encryptionizer Key Manager (EKM) Server
- Apply Operator password to Encryptionizer Key Manager Main Menu
- Select Manage Encryption Keys from Main Menu
- Result: error popup: "Operator password was set for this utility"
- Contact NetLib Support for download: NLKB240130.EXE
- Apply to Primary Key Server. Before applying, terminate all EKM utilities or a reboot may be required.
- Apply to Backup Key Server, if any.
Last modified: 11/24/2019