SQL Express Encryption
Encrypt SQL Express Data With Just a Few Clicks.
With NetLib Security, you can transparently encrypt SQL Express data on servers, legacy systems, devices and distributed applications. Our unique encryption solutions are a cost effective, easy way to proactively and transparently encrypt your data. Encryptionizer is our powerful platform that encrypts stored data right out of the box in no time. It can also secure any desktop or server database on the Windows platform, such as LocalDB, PostgreSQL, MySQL, Microsoft Access, and others, while directly assisting with compliance requirements.
Encryptionizer for SQL Express can be used to encrypt SQL Express databases that come with third-party applications, as well, without interfering with functionality.
Encryptionizer for SQL Express database encryption is also well-suited for developers creating applications based on SQL Express database engine or LocalDB. Try out our product for a proof-of-concept by requesting a trial. Then ask for how you can bundle Encryptionizer for SQL Express with your application seamlessly and transparently. For more information, visit our page for Application Developers.
Request a free trial below.
$675 per license
What’s included in a license of Encryptionizer for SQL Express:
NetLib Security provides the following for SQL Express encryption to secure your data, support your organization and meet regulatory compliance. A license of Encryptionizer for SQL Express:
- Supports up to 4 cores or vCPU’s.
- Can be installed on servers or workstations, but is limited to a single machine (VM guest or physical).
- Supports one SQL Express instance (two or more instances on same machine available.)
- Receive software updates for up to one year from purchase.
- Supports any database size up to the SQL Express Gb limits.
- Email support only.
- Limit 10 licenses at this price. For additional licenses, contact support.
For more information on how it works vist our SQL Encryption page.
Get your free trial today!