Building software takes time. Encrypting doesn’t have to.
NetLib Security’s application-level encryption solution, Encryptionizer, transparently integrates with existing applications with no modifications needed. Our data encryption software also allows you to code your programs, layering on Encryptionizer later, with virtually no impact on performance.
By fusing our developer encryption software with your application, you can protect DLLs and intellectual property all at once. Our application encryption software will ensure that only your application can access your encrypted data.
NetLib Security’s Encryptionizer is also well suited to transparently encrypt your legacy databases and applications, as well as third-party software where you do not have access to the code. Encryptionizer supports all versions of SQL from 2000 and later, as well as all editions from SQL Express to SQL Server Enterprise. Our encryption software can also be deployed against any other Windows database management systems, including MySQL, LocalDB, Oracle, DB2, PostgreSQL, Access, MongoDB, etc.
Do what a developer does best, and leave the security part to us!
Our Database Encryption Solution Works for:
- Commercially distribute, or
- Distribute internally within the enterprise
Applications which need to:
- Protect sensitive data entered into your application
- Safeguard the business rules, algorithms, schema, and procedures – your intellectual property – incorporated into your application
- Prevent data tinkering by curious users, network administrators, etc
- DLL security protection (including DotNet DLLs) from reverse engineering
Encryptionizer Was Made With Developers in Mind
App Encryption Products:
- SQL Based Applications (SQL Server, SQL Express, SQL 2000 and later, Express to Enterprise)
- MySQL Based Applications
- Other Database Management Systems (DBMS) on Servers and workstations, such as PostgreSQL, MongoDB, and LocalDB
- Desktop Applications (dotNET, MS Office, MS Access, Visual FoxPro, Delphi, etc.)
The Developer Version Includes:
- Full installation module which includes all utilities for Development use only
- Documentation on how to bundle Encryptionizer with your software installations
- Script-based installer that will allow you to silently install and deploy Encryptionizer on machines
- Many sample scripts and examples
When purchasing a Developer Version, you will also purchase Distribution Licenses, which will allow you distribute the Encryptionizer functionality embedded with your software.
Deploying Encryptionizer is easy! See just how easy it is here!
NetLib Security’s Encryptionizer can help you protect your data and achieve your business goals. Contact us today to find the NetLib Security Encryptionizer product that’s best for you. For more information, complete the form below. Or request a free fully functional evaluation today!