Building software takes time. Encrypting doesn’t have to.
Developers who build OEM (Original Equipment Manufacturer) and ISV (Independent Software Vendor) applications understand that data security is critical when writing software. One of the most important tools available to protect data is encryption. Encryption serves as a blanket of protection by providing several extra layers of security that prevent unauthorized access. Application-level encryption is a powerful technique that can encrypt most data stored and handled by an application, including for OEM and ISV software. When encryption occurs at the application level, data is protected across multiple layers, such as disk, file, and database, decreasing the number of potential attack points. With Encryptionizer, OEMs and ISVs can ensure that their software is encrypted, secure and protected against data breaches.
Do what a developer does best, and leave the security part to us!
Application Level Encryption Software: Encryptionizer
NetLib Security’s application-level encryption solution, Encryptionizer, transparently integrates with existing applications with no modifications needed. Our data encryption software also allows you to code your programs, and layer on Encryptionizer later, with no code changes, and virtually no impact on performance.
By embedding our developer encryption software with your application, you can protect application data, DLLs, and intellectual property all at once. Our application encryption software will ensure that only your application can access your encrypted data.
NetLib Security’s Encryptionizer is also well suited to transparently encrypt your legacy databases and applications, as well as third-party software where you do not have access to the code. Encryptionizer supports all versions of SQL from 2000 and later, as well as all editions from SQL Express to SQL Server Enterprise. Our encryption software can also be deployed against any other Windows database management systems, including MySQL, LocalDB, Oracle, DB2, PostgreSQL, Access, MongoDB, etc.
Deploying Encryptionizer is easy! See just how easy it is here!
Encryptionizer Is Made With Developers, ISVs and OEMs in Mind
Encryptionizer is specifically designed to meet the needs of developers, including OEM and ISV applications. When you purchase the Developer Version of Encryptionizer, you will also acquire Distribution Licenses, whether you’re distributing your software commercially or internally within an enterprise. These licenses allow you to embed Encryptionizer functionality with your software, ensuring protection for all sensitive data entered into your application. Additionally, the Developer Version provides protection for DLLs, including .NET, to prevent code tampering and reverse engineering. With Encryptionizer, OEMs and ISVs can rest easy knowing that their software is safeguarded against data breaches.
Application Encryption Products:
- SQL Based Applications (SQL Server, SQL Express, SQL 2000 and later, Express to Enterprise)
- MySQL Based Applications
- Other Database Management Systems (DBMS) on Servers and workstations, such as PostgreSQL, MongoDB, and LocalDB
- Desktop Applications (dotNET, MS Office, MS Access, Visual FoxPro, Delphi, etc.)
The Developer Version Includes:
- Full installation module which includes all utilities for Development use only
- Documentation on how to bundle Encryptionizer with your software installations
- Script-based installer that will allow you to silently install and deploy Encryptionizer on machines
- Many sample scripts and examples
Our Database Encryption Solution Works for:
Applications which need to:
- Protect sensitive data entered into your application
- Safeguard the business rules, algorithms, schema, and procedures – your intellectual property – incorporated into your application
- Prevent data tinkering by curious users, network administrators, etc
- Protect DLLs (including DotNet DLLs) from reverse engineering
Applications which are:
- Commercially distributed, or
- Distribute internally within the enterprise
- Housed on corporate servers, workstations or laptops
Visit our FAQ page for even more information.
NetLib Security’s Encryptionizer can help you protect your data and achieve your business goals. Contact us today to find the NetLib Security Encryptionizer product that’s best for you. For more information, complete the form below. Or request a free fully functional evaluation today!