Encrypting Solution for Application Developers
Building software takes time. Encrypting doesn’t have to.
NetLib Security transparently integrates application-level encryption into existing applications with no modifications to your application. Our goal is to simplify transparent encryption processes for you while ensuring your intellectual property is protected.
Our patented data security platform, Encryptionizer, allows you to develop your application irrespective of encryption while layering Encryptionizer on top of your application without requiring changes to the application itself.
By bundling our developer encryption software into your application, you can provide protection on a very granular level, securing your application with the Encryptionizer engine. This allows your application, and no other, to access your encrypted databases. You can also use Encryptionizer to protect your desktop database application, or your digital content application.
NetLib Security’s Encryptionizer is well suited to transparently encrypt your legacy database. Encryptionizer supports all versions from SQL Server 2000 and later, as well as, all editions from SQL Server Express to SQL Server Enterprise.
Do what a developer does best, and leave the security part to us!
Our Database Encryption Solution Works For:
Encryptionizer is a good fit if you are a developer of an application that:
- Is commercially distributed, or
- Distributed internally within the enterprise
Encryptionizer is a good fit if you need to:
- Protect sensitive data entered into your application
- Safeguard the business rules, algorithms, schema, and procedures – your intellectual property – incorporated into your application
- Prevent data tinkering by curious users, network administrators, etc.
- New: Protect your DLLs (including DotNet DLLs) from reverse engineering
Security made with developers in mind.
Our data encryption software offers an equivalent Developer Version available, and allows you full use of their capabilities – silently, transparently. Please see the product pages for more information about specific capabilities.
- SQL Based applications (SQL Server, SQL Express)
- MySQL Based applications
- Other Database Management Systems (DBMS) on Servers, such as PostgreSQL
- Desktop Applications (MS Office, MS Access, LocalDB, Visual FoxPro, .NET, Delphi, PostgreSQL, etc.)
The Developer Version includes:
- Full installation module which includes all utilities for Development use only
- Documentation on how to bundle Encryptionizer with your software installations
- Script-based installer that will allow you to silently install and deploy Encryptionizer on machines
- Many sample scripts and examples
When purchasing a Developer Version, you will also purchase Distribution Licenses, which will allow you distribute the Encryptionizer functionality embedded with your software.
Deploying Encryptionizer is easy! See just how easy it is here!
NetLib Security’s Encryptionizer can help you protect your data and achieve your business goals. Contact us today to find the NetLib Security Encryptionizer product that’s best for you. For more information, complete the form below. Or request a free fully functional evaluation today!